Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands. We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for a curious and eager Node.js Developer for our partner in Estonia. You will collaborate with a team to create scalable, maintainable and beautiful code for web applications supporting a globally known brand. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end developers (vue.js). Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience on Node.js
- You have great written and verbal English skill
- You manage your time well, which means that we don’t have to worry about the deadlines we give you
- You keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not actually fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong to your vocabulary
- You enjoy teamwork and like team events
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale projects with the best developers in the country.
- Team leader and team who are always there to support you.
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project.
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible working hours
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!