**Salary: 10-15 €/hour Location: Remote Job Type: Part-Time / project based Application Deadline: 4 March 2021, 00:00:00
We are a multi-project startup based in Berlin, and our team is made up of developers committed to supporting and implementing next-generation technologies. Our philosophy is based on a collaborative and community-based approach.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic individuals who are eager to focus on functional programming. We ask that you be technically curious and constantly willing to learn, as well as committed to the open-source philosophy.
- Experience in hybrid App development (CapacitorJS)
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to produce quality results independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Experience in CapacitorJS
- Experience in AppFlow (Mobile DevOps platform for Capacitor Apps)
- Experience in functional programming (we like Elm, Haskell, nixOS)
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- High learning curve through conceptually and strategically demanding project work
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, then simply apply with your CV at email@example.com In a second step, we would like to get afirst impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!