Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands. We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a Scrum Master for our partner in Germany.
- Good understanding and practical experience in agile methodologies such as scrum and kanban
- A convincing background of solution-oriented mindset characterized by empathy and sovereignty.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills as well as strong communication skills
- Passionate to work in a team for the team, assertive, and eager to learn
- Familiar with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Enabling cross-functional teams to improve the software development processes
- Ensuring that requirements are structured and understandable for smooth implementation
- Moderation of scrum events (daily, planning, reviews, retrospectives, etc.) and tracking of follow-up measures
- Interfaces function between product and project management, and different development teams to coordinate the requirements and priorities
- Remove impediments for the self-organized teams to achieve the self-defined goals while taking into account company goals
- Assisting product owners on the preparation, prioritization, and monitoring the processes, as well as product quality
- Learning environment to develop your skills with a high degree of responsibility
- True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Energized, international, and highly motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment