International outsourcing company GeeksForLess is looking for a Node.js Engineer. Remote, full-time job.
- Node.js - 3 years
- NoSQL - 2 years
- Microservices - 1 year
- Relational DB - 2 years
- 3+ years’ experience in backend development (NodeJS, Typescript).
- 1+ years’ experience designing and developing a microservices based system
- 1+ years’ experience of development using modern messaging framework (Event-hub, Kafka)
- 2+ years’ experience working with a NoSQL DB (Azure Cosmos DB, MongoDB)
- 2+ years’ experience working with a relational DB (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in an automated testing framework (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, Jmeter, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience with deployment of cloud products (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.) – Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD – advantage.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Auto-didact and fast learner.
- Developing high-end backend applications.
- Designing solutions in a holistic and architectural approach.
- Build a testable code and unit/integration tests.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills.
In case of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position in the subject line.