International outsourcing company GeeksForLess is looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer (Python) Remote, full-time job.
- 3 years of experience with:
- Experience in Kubernetes will be a plus
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or a similar degree, or alumni of an IDF technology unit.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in developing large scale web applications.
- 3+ year experience with Python
- Experience with python frameworks (Django)
- Experience in building distributed microservices on cloud infrastructures (AWS and Kubernetes as a bonus)
- Experience with Kafka, or other queue systems.
- Experience with leading projects in system design, architecture changes, and technology selection.
- Experience designing and developing testable rapidly deployed performant software.
- Experience with databases - NoSQL and SQL.
- Experience in building high scale production environments.
About The Position:
As a Backend Developer you'll help build, design and implement the R&D backend infrastructure, collaborate with other members of our R&D team.
You will take part in mentoring others and keeping a high standard hands on work of design and development of our product using cutting edge technologies.
In case of interest please send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position in the subject line.