'Nexus Group Enterprises NV’ (https://nexusgroup.io/) manages digital currency casino brand fortunejack.com; FortuneJack was established in 2014 and nowadays represents one of the leading gaming brands in the industry of Bitcoin gaming.
Providing a great web user experience is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented developers to help us reach the next level.
You will be working on building blockchain games, as well as re-imagining our next-generation products. You will join a dynamic team (Designers, Front & Back-end Developers, Performance Engineers, etc.) to create and deliver FortuneJack offerings that are fundamentally changing the way our customers interact with gameplay.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Work on one of the most challenging projects to create valuable tools to be most effective in Game Tech!
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver robust, high-quality solutions
- Participate in high-level technical decisions
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
- Translate designs into code.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- You must have 2+ years of front-end web development experience — preference is given to candidates who have experience with game development.
- Experience working with RESTful web services.
- Experience working with Vue.js
- Must be familiar with principles such as - Promises, Observables, rxjs, redux.
- Experience in Sass/Less and CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS)
- Experience in Nuxt.js would be a plus
- You must have experience with responsive designs.
- You must have a solid grasp of development and testing methodologies, and automated software testing.
- Be excited about deploying to production multiple times a day and collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Amazing professional experience at Innovative Game Tech company
- Flexible working environment
- The chance to have a real impact in a fast-growing industry.
- All the freedom and autonomy you can handle.
- Amazing startup minded colleagues and culture.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!