Nexus Group Enterprises NV’ manages digital currency casino brand fortunejack.com; FortuneJack was established in 2014 and nowadays represents one of the leading gaming brands in the industry of Bitcoin gaming.
Providing a great web user experience is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented developers to help us reach the next level. As the Backend Engineer in Integrations Team, you will be working on integration of multiple game providers, as well as re-imagining our next-generation products. You will join a dynamic team (Designers, Front & Back-end Developers, Performance Engineers, etc.) to create and deliver FortuneJack offerings that are fundamentally changing the way our customers interact with gameplay.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Build testable solutions
- Identify problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Make sure all the services and systems are working
- Working experience with different types of API - Programming Languages: Golang, PHP
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols would be a plus!
- Knowledge of best practices (Design Patterns, SOLID, DRY, KISS) would be considered as an advantage!
- Extensive experience in back-end development.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be excited about deploying to production and collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.Collaps
We Offer: Amazing professional experience at Innovative Game Tech company Flexible working environment The chance to have a real impact in a fast-growing industry. All the freedom and autonomy you can handle. Amazing startup minded colleagues and culture.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Deadline: July 30,2021