We’re currently looking for a talented Middle QA Automation (Java) to join our team!
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
It is a fast-growing platform and a mobile application that helps to spot temporary staff for sales, production, and warehouse roles, starting with a four hours workload.
The platform automatically distributes tasks among the temporary employees, provides them with access to projects, takes into account the time any work will take, allows management to control team budget, and provides instant reports on orders. The platform helps make communication more efficient, it decreases the time spent on negotiating and improves interaction with temporary employees.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- At least 3 years of experience with various types of testing (functional, regression, load, user interface testing), including testing of mobile applications, web applications and RESTful web services
- 2+ years of Java test automation experience
- Participation in successful IT projects in which development is carried out according to Agile methodologies
- Experience writing test plans and methods from scratch
- Experience developing test documentation, including test cases, checklists, bug reports
- Expert knowledge of test automation systems: Selenium, Selenoid, RestAssured, TestNG, Allure
- Understanding of the architecture of RESTful Web services and the Swagger system
- Expert knowledge of scripting languages in UNIX/Linux platforms such as Bash, Curl, Tcl/Tk, Perl, or similar
- Specialized education (software, applied mathematics, or similar)
- Strong proficiency in Git, Gitlab, and JIRA
Nice to have:
- Experience and willingness to work in a dynamic and geographically dispersed team that is not afraid to look at things in a new way and use the latest technologies
- Experience working in startups
- Experience with JMeter
- Experience with Appium
- Soft skills
- Desire to improve your professional skills
- Creation and documentation of test plans
- Interaction with the product team
- Communication with developers and business analysts
- Test automation
- Support and development of test frameworks
- Manual testing during automation
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment