Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States and Russia. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 550 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro truly believes that empowering and encouraging our staff is the best way to reveal their true potential. We are committed to educating our employees through theory and practice, all allowing them to build up extensive knowledge of specific technologies and financial processes, including the ones underpinning capital markets, post-trade services and regulatory compliance.
Position: Junior Software Tester
If you are interested in software quality assurance, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
- analyze technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- are knowledgeable in processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- have a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.
- competitive salary with possibility of increasing;
- flexible working hours;
- opportunity to work part-time;
- medical insurance;
- sport-club discount;
- free English courses;
- annual leave 27 days;
- comfortable and friendly environment.
To work with us is:
- to be part of a large, steadily growing company;
- to have career growth opportunities:
- to participate in interesting and technically challenging projects;
- to learn from the team of experts.
The position is also available for applicants with disabilities.