Exactpro specializes in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. Exactpro tools apply a variety of data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the efficiency of automated functional testing executed under load. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. The Exactpro client network spans over 20 countries and features half of the Top-20 global systemically important financial market infrastructures. We started contributing to Open Source in 2018 and currently have several of our core solutions hosted and maintained on GitHub. You can find more about our company on the web site, our YouTube channel and in social networks.
We are looking for Java Developers who have experience in developing multicomponent or multithreaded data processing applications. You are going to join the team working on a new large-scale project to design the next generation of services for automated testing of sophisticated financial systems. Our goal is to create a distributed scalable microservice application which includes a variety of upstream and downstream services, that interact with stock exchange, clearing and brokerage systems and simulate the work of real trading systems. The results of the interaction will be saved to a data lake for their further analysis, including machine learning methods.
- create new system components;
- write unit tests for new and existing code;
- modify and support the existing application components;
- work on improving the readability and quality of the code;
- take an active part in communication with other developers and the QA team;
- contribute to improving the development process;
- mentor junior developers.
- a sure grip of Java 8+, concurrency and multithreading, SQL;
- no less than 2 years of working as a Java developer;
- knowledge of English.
- experience of coding in Kotlin;
- experience of working with Gradle, Git, Cassandra and Hadoop stack;
- knowledge of MINA/Netty, RxJava libraries;
- experience in working with messaging systems;
- knowledge of Russian language.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.