More than 10 years Exactpro has been developing under the motto Build Software to Test Software. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients - the leading companies in the financial industry. Half of TOP-20 of the largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Our company supports the concept of open source software promotion. Source code of the basic software products is posted Open Source on GitHub.
Exactpro together with one of the biggest stock exchange groups is working on creating a Big Data system, designed to process market quotes and other financial information accumulated over a long period of time. We use cloud platform Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting the system. We have chosen Python as the primary development language. As a Senior developer you will participate in the selection of architectural solutions for the system, develop it and interact with the colleagues working on the project in other countries.
Position: Senior Python Developer
- take part in the development of application architecture;
- create, modify and maintain system components;
- optimize the development process on the project;
- train junior specialists and share experience with colleagues;
- participate in hiring junior staff.
- a portfolio with examples of Big Data processing projects on the AWS platform or a similar technological stack;
- experience in developing multicomponent systems;
- no less than 4 years of work experience as a software developer;
- no less than 2 years of programming in Python;
- ability to solve difficult tasks on your own;
- ability to communicate freely in Russian and English.
- free English lessons;
- compensation of professional certifications;
- medical insurance;
- discount for a gym membership;
- flexible hours.
The position is also available for applicants with disabilities.