We make it happen
Dello, a software development company, is looking for a remote Python developer to join a great team and work in an exciting industry.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Help design and implement functional requirements.
- Build efficient, scalable back-end features in Python.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Solid experience as Python developer.
- Understanding of multi-process architecture and threading limitations in Python.
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. FastAPI, Flask, pandas, NumPy, etc.).
- Knowledge of Python testing frameworks (pytest, unittest, Behave, etc.).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (SQLAlchemy).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API.
- Understanding of spatial data, databases and SQL.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- English language - B2, C1