Blocshop is looking for a Front-End Developer
Who is Blocshop ?
Blocshop is a boutique development shop established in 2012 that strives to be a center of technical excellence in eastern Europe with offices in Prague, Brno and Tbilisi. We have an established client base and a core team that has been working together for the last 10 years. The company is run by a former developer who has been on the management side of things since 2005. As a result, Blocshop is focused on the developer experience, and is a place where smart people can come together to produce high quality code.
Join a highly motivated team with a passion for learning new technologies. We regularly organize skill improvement activities like internal workshops and training, contributing to open-source projects and participating in online programming contests.
Blocshop provides high-end Laptops with additional monitors for all developers.
Out office is located in a comfortable co-working space – Terminal (34 Abashidze st.), but we are very flexible with working remotely from home.
What’s the Job?
What will I do?
- Adhering to Agile development principles and SCRUM practices
- Assisting with effort estimations during Planning meetings
- Assist in software architecture decisions and review team members’ code
- Implementing front-end modules using modern technologies
- Collaborating with development teams located in Czech Republic
What type of developer are you?
- You DO know JS
- You have watched at least one webcast about development or technology in the last month
- You are a member of an online IT community and/or read tech blogs to stay on top of things
You like the idea of using the best technology to build out cleanly architect-ed solutions
What type of experience do you have?
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- You have good understanding of design patterns and unit testing * English ability