You’ve come here for the vacancy of MarTech Product Owner. We’ll try to provide all the information you need down below. We hope the journey you are about to begin will be full of pleasant surprises.
We are aPeople, representing adjarabet.com - one of the biggest entertainment portals in the region. If you decide to start your journey with us, we’ll be happy to share our 20+ experience of development, success and fun.
We can provide you with a sustainable environment, a skillful team and a work full of new experiences. Surf over our LinkedIn or Facebook page to learn about our corporate viewpoints and here's our vacancy page for more job openings.
About the vacancy
As a MarTech Product Owner, we need you to:
- Manage product roadmap and prioritize initiatives
- Martech system analysis, evaluation and integration
- Manage marketing automation integration initiatives
- Manage tag management and user analytics tool
- Manage social media tools integration initiatives
- Manage search engine optimization initiatives
- Lead discovery and delivery phases for objectives and initiatives
- Guide our marketing stakeholders on their information needs for their respective processes and operations
- Work very closely with marketing stakeholders on new ideas to facilitate the discovery process
- Be the link between the business and the development team
- Facilitate the agile process
- Utilize data and customer research to form hypotheses about new features that will stimulate growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and tests
- Lead MarTech project integrations with existing applications
We need you to have:
- Experience in display ads (programmatic experience is an advantage)
- Experience in search and social ads
- Experience in video advertising
- Experience in marketing automation
- Experience in web analytics
- Enthusiasm for creating products and great user experiences.
- Experience in working on delivery/development teams within agile
- Experience in requirements gathering processes and documentation standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using advanced project management techniques for tracking, monitoring, visualizing, and improving team efficiency and communication (Proficiency in Jira and Confluence is a plus).
- Good understanding of the gaming industry, Retail / Online (Casino/Sportsbook) is a plus.
- Fluency in English
We promise to give you:
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus system
- Professional development opportunities
- Dress the way you want
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 11:00 - 19:00
- Safe working environment - Work from home during the pandemics
- Thematic internal clubs
- Out of the box community
- Gamification spirit
- Welcoming team
- Skill sharing
- Your personal amigo to help you adapt
Ready to jump in? Let us know by sending your resume to this email: email@example.com or by uploading your resume down below.
May your journey begin!