You’ve come here for the vacancy of Android Developer. We’ll try to provide all the information you need down below. We hope the journey you are about to begin will be full of pleasant surprises.
We are aPeople, representing adjarabet.com - one of the biggest entertainment portals in the region. If you decide to start your journey with us, we’ll be happy to share our 20+ experience of development, success and fun.
We can provide you with a sustainable environment, a skillful team and a work full of new experiences. Surf over our LinkedIn page to learn about our corporate viewpoints and here's our vacancy page for more job openings.
As an Android Developer, we need you to have:
- Experience working with native Android Applications
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on Play Store
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java and Kotlin
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
2+ years’ experience or equivalent proficiency with the skills outlined above
An experience in following topics would be a benefit:
- Strong computer science fundamentals including object-oriented programming, unit testing, data structures, and multi-threaded development
- Rx, coroutines, dependency injection, design patterns, architectural patterns
- In-depth knowledge of android SDK
Material design best practices
We promise to give you:
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus system
- Professional development opportunities
- Dress the way you want
- Working hours: Flexible
- Safe working environment - Work from home during the pandemics
- Thematic internal clubs
- Out of the box community
- Gamification spirit
- Welcoming team
- Skill sharing
- Your personal amigo to help you adapt
Ready to jump in? Let us know by sending your resume to this email: email@example.com
May your journey begin!