You’ve come here for the vacancy of Product Owner. We’ll try to provide all the information you need down below. We hope the journey you are about to begin will be full of pleasant surprises.
We are aPeople, representing adjarabet.com - one of the biggest entertainment portals in the region. If you decide to start your journey with us, we’ll be happy to share our 20+ experience of development, success and fun.
We can provide you with a sustainable environment, a skillful team and a work full of new experiences. Surf over our LinkedIn or Facebook page to learn about our corporate viewpoints and here's our vacancy page for more job openings.
About the vacancy
As a, Product Owner, we need you to:
- Work with the Head of Product on the project prioritization, project management and delivery communication
- Guide our stakeholders on their information needs for their respective processes and operations
- Work very closely with stakeholders on new projects to facilitate the requirement gathering process
- Be the link between the business and the development team
- Facilitate the agile process
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize the Adjarabet gaming experience
- Utilize data and customer research to form hypotheses about new features that will stimulate growth
- Collaborate with other Product managers & UI/UX designers and development to rapidly prototype new ideas
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and tests
- Remove barriers, gain alignment and generally make things happen
We need you to have
- Experience of working on mobile app or web product
- Enthusiasm for creating products and great user experiences
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously as part of a program
- Experience in working on delivery/development teams within agile (SCRUM) projects
- Experience in requirements gathering processes and documentation standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using advanced project management techniques for tracking, monitoring, visualising, and improving team efficiency and communication (Proficiency in Jira and Confluence is a plus)
- Good understanding of the gaming industry, Retail / Online (Casino/Sportsbook) is a plus
- Experience in agile and SCRUM
- Humility; a constant desire to grow and learn
- Technical knowledge
- High proficiency in English
We promise to give you:
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus system
- Professional development opportunities
- Dress the way you want
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 11:00 - 19:00
- Safe working environment - Work from home during the pandemics
- Thematic internal clubs
- Out of the box community
- Gamification spirit
- Welcoming team
- Skill sharing
- Your personal amigo to help you adapt
Ready to jump in? Let us know by sending your resume to this email: email@example.com or by uploading your resume down below.
May your journey begin!