You’ve come here for the vacancy of Head of PMO. We’ll try to provide all the information you need down below. We hope the journey you are about to begin will be full of pleasant surprises.
We are aPeople, representing adjarabet.com - one of the biggest entertainment portals in the region. If you decide to start your journey with us, we’ll be happy to share our 20+ experience of development, success, and fun.
We can provide you with a sustainable environment, a skillful team, and a work full of new experiences. Surf over our LinkedIn or Facebook page to learn about our corporate viewpoints and here's our vacancy page for more job openings.
About the vacancy:
As the Head of PMO, we need you to:
- Define the PMO strategy and lead the design and implementation of a project management methodology, standards and tools to drive and facilitate the successful delivery of projects
- Manage and improve the portfolio by providing input for portfolio management process, contributing to the project prioritization framework, sharing portfolio information and communication
- Lead and perform IT Procurement related activities, such as RFP Announcement, vendor negotiations, scoring and selection.
- Lead and perform IT Budget (Capex / Opex) planning and management activities, such as creation of yearly budget, close follow-up of accomplishment and reporting.
- Allocate initiatives to relevant project owners and managers
- Drive PMO governance with regular check-ins and accountability
- Support the organization with necessary processes and PMO tools
- Lead the execution of a PMO governance, reporting and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organizational project activity
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and those key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders and senior stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability, provide coaching, training and support to enhance the Agency's project/program management capability, and improve collaborative development and project results
- Keep the site project portfolio up to date, evaluate and monitor ongoing projects
- Support change management and continuous improvement efforts across programs, identifying and addressing gaps and opportunities
- Successfully manage programs through stage gate reviews and complete milestones on schedule
- Establish competencies for PMO recruitment and performance management
- Develop an effective learning and development program for PMO organization
We need you to have:
- 5+ experience from project management and PMO responsibility
- Proven working experience in project management (Agile - Scrum / Waterfall)
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders effectively, facilitate discussions, influence effectively and develop relationships; Ability to drive efforts and projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred
- Knowledge and experience of financial and procurement operations and processes, good knowledge and experience of MS Excel and reporting.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skill
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Leadership, great attention to detail, Business Knowledge / Ability to understand business needs
- Fluency in English is a must
We promise to give you:
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus system
- Professional development opportunities
- Dress the way you want
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 11:00 - 19:00
- Safe working environment - Work from home during the pandemics
- Thematic internal clubs
- Out of the box community
- Gamification spirit
- Welcoming team
- Skill sharing
- Your personal amigo to help you adapt
Ready to jump in? Let us know by sending your resume to this email: email@example.com or by uploading your resume down below.
May your journey begin!