Are you interested in?
We are a software development company with headquarters in Manhattan, New York, and have been at the forefront of large-scale, high-performance web development for over a decade. We have diverse clients in Media, Advertising Finance, and Healthcare industries including companies such as Warner Media Group, The New York Times, eBay, Etsy, NYU Medical Center and dozens of others.
You are obsessed with cool technology and excited by helping ambitious businesses build awesome applications. You have great communication skills, believe in teamwork over heroics, have experience working with globally distributed teams, take an agile approach to development, and are an exceptional problem-solver.
- Project solutions: work with existing and potential clients to offer creative and competitive solutions based on business and technical needs
- Solution decomposition, estimation, assign work to developers
- Oversee implementation of solutions by development teams
- Communicate with representatives of the client's business, adjust decisions taking into account changing restrictions and conditions
- Share your technical and management expertise within the company
- Experience in architecture design, development and production of multicomponent systems
- Expert level in Java (5+ years of commercial development)
- Deep Kafka, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect knowledge
- Experience of building streaming event processing systems
- Experience of big data processing
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, SNS, etc)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Algorithms/data structures, CAP, ACID, SOLID, etc.
Nice to have / Ready to learn:
- Experience of Apache Druid
- Experience of Apache Cassandra
- Experience of Dremio
- Official employment
- Possibility to work as a contractor if it suits you best
- Flexible start of the working day
- A warm team of strong professionals
- Training: trainings, courses and conferences
- All the advantages of working in an international IT company