Orbital Gaming is an innovative game development company, which revolutionized and altered the traditional way of the gambling industry. Orbital produces games that are designed to be fast, engaging, and extremely fun to play for the gamblers of all expertise levels. Orbital considers that the gambling industry will be undeniably linked to the blockchain technology and provably fair games. This is the reason behind the unparalleled support and full implementation of these concepts. The team behind Orbital Gaming harnessed their knowledge, experience, and dedication to bring players the best possible gaming journey, supported by the highest levels of service and differentiation of entertainment.
Currently, we are looking for Backend Engineer to join our team!
Providing a great web user experience is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented developers to help us reach the next level. You will be working on building blockchain games, as well as re-imagining our next-generation products. You will join a dynamic team (Designers, Front & Back-end Developers, Performance Engineers, etc.) to create and deliver Orbital Gaming offerings that are fundamentally changing the way our customers interact with gameplay.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
• Work on one of the most challenging projects to create valuable tools to be most effective in Blockchain Game Tech! • Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles • Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows • Own your deliverables from start to finish • Deliver robust, high-quality solutions • Participate in high-level technical decisions • Mentor and empower other developers around you
Responsibilities: • Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. • Build testable solutions • Identify problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions. • Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities • Help maintain code quality. • Take smart risks and champion new ideas. • Make sure all the services and systems are working
• You must have experience with Java — preference is given to candidates who have experience with game development.
• Knowledge of programming Languages: Golang, C++ would be a plus
• Experience working with RESTful web services.
• Experience with GIT.
• You must have a solid grasp of development and testing methodologies, and automated software testing.
• Be excited about deploying to production and collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
• Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
• Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving feedback.
• Amazing professional experience at Innovative Tech company
• Flexible working environment
• Safe working environment - Work from home during the pandemics
• The chance to have a real impact in a fast-growing industry.
• All the freedom and autonomy you can handle.
• Amazing startup minded colleagues and culture.
• Health insurance
• Performance based bonus system
• Gamification spirit • Professional development opportunities • Competitive salary
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!