AltexSoft is a technology consulting company that helps businesses to evolve and transform digitally. We have strong expertise in full-cycle software development (JS, Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby), Data Science, and business development acting as a business consultant in different niches (i.e. Travel Tech, Transportations). Our development offices are mostly in Ukraine with representatives in the US (GA, CA). One of our core values is being client-oriented at every stage of engagement. Thanks to this we can build long-term relations. Over 300 businesses worldwide have chosen AltexSoft as their Technology Consulting Partner.
We’re looking for a Middle Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper in client’s business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions solving real-world problems.
Working with a new project, you will participate in making technical decisions and communicate them to client-side teams and stakeholders, conduct code reviews, communicate with the distributed teams. And, BTW, write code.
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills
- Deep understanding of principles of Functional programming and OOP
- Experience with NodeJS (Express.js/ Koa / NestJS)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Focus on quality
- Positive thinker
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Proactive and highly collaborative
- English: Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Unit/functional testing of JS applications (Mocha, Karma)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Understanding of CI/CD principals
- Experience in the travel domain (OTA, GDS APIs) would be a plus
- Experience in the development of complex apps based on React.js
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
What we offer:
- challenging projects that are interesting to us and useful for business
- competitive remuneration, openly discuss it, and revise it
- support you on the way to senior, lead, and other career goals
- free access to Pluralsight knowledge base and internal lectures
- coworking space that’s convenient for discussions and everyday tasks
- access to the technical and managerial library offering materials that are constantly updated
- English speaking clubs.