AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting Company.
We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers.
Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
Due to our rapid growth, AltexSoft is looking for Middle .NET Software Developer to join one of our offices.
Our client is a big aggregator of different hotel-supplier APIs which allows OTAs to integrate just one API and have access the different hotels to be able to search for a room, check its availability, book it and so on.
We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, passion, wish to understand a workflow of high-loaded application, participate in the process of development as a part of a team to integrate new suppliers, implement new features for existing suppliers, fixing issues, etc.
- More than 3 years of experience with .NET/C#
- Experience with OOP, OOD
- Experience with refactoring, debugging/profiling and working with a legacy code
- Good knowledge of MSSQL, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, TPL
- Understanding of multithreading, concurrency
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design and architecture patterns
- Good unit and integration testing skills
- High responsibility level
- At least intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SQL Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps
What we offer:
- challenging projects that are interesting to us and useful for business
- competitive remuneration, openly discuss it, and revise it
- support you on the way to senior, lead, and other career goals
- free access to Pluralsight knowledge base and internal lectures
- coworking space that’s convenient for discussions and everyday tasks
- access to the technical and managerial library offering materials that are constantly updated
- English speaking clubs.