Middle Automation QA Engineer AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting Company. We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers. Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
Due to our rapid growth, AltexSoft is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join one of our offices.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a QA automation role
- A thorough understanding of the SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in Agile development environments
- Experience writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including Selenium, Postman, SoapUI or similar tools
- Experienced in bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD and BDD
- Proficient working with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Ability to write scripts and automate processes to plug in to the deployment pipeline for testing.
- Upper-Intermediate English (oral and written)
- Self-organized, great attention to details, result-oriented
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Good communication skills to work in distributed team
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of Unit tests
- An OO language
- Contribute to test automation process improvement, create and update test documentation
- Review and adjust test scenarios for automated testing needs
- Develop and maintain UI functional tests / API tests
- Test results analysis and raise defects
- Support development of test environment setup, configuration, and automation
What we offer:
- challenging projects that are interesting to us and useful for business
- competitive remuneration, openly discuss it, and revise it
- support you on the way to senior, lead, and other career goals
- free access to Pluralsight knowledge base and internal lectures
- coworking space that’s convenient for discussions and everyday tasks
- access to the technical and managerial library offering materials that are constantly updated
English speaking clubs.